in Short

Ivory Coast Eni Wins Two Exploration Contracts

The Italian oil giant Eni announces to have strengthened its positions in Ivory Coast, winning contracts for two new exploration blocks. The two blocks are located about 30 km off the coast and cover a total area of ​​about 911 km2, with water depths of 2,400 meters, says the group. Eni thus becomes the operator of the two blocks with a 90% stake, while the Ivorian national oil company holds the remaining 10%.

Ce message est également disponible en : FrenchArabic